PC Support

Microsoft Windows PC and Apple Mac for Desktops and Laptops.

Webjoy provides remote support for your device. Most issues can be solved remotely (80%), the other 20% may require a home visit or a workshop solution. Webjoy can quickly diagnose and recommend other local companies should the latter be necessary.

Webjoy offers two options: ‘per case’ or ‘subscription’.

‘per hour’ costs £25 for the initial hour, if more time is required then you will be given an estimate to complete the work. The fee is payable in advance. If we cant fix it then we only charge for the first hour.

The subscription service allows you to receive advice, suggestions and to pose technical questions, this is £10 per month and provides various discounts across a growing range of services. We aim to answer questions usually within 48 hours.